In this video I show you how to code CSS rule sets and comments. I explain the parts of the CSS rule set and show you how to link the HTML document with the CSS document.
- A CSS rule set consists of a selector and a declaration block.
- A CSS selector consists of the identifiers that are coded at the beginning of the rule set.
- A CSS declaration block consists of an opening brace, zero or more declarations, and a closing, brace.
- A CSS declaration (or rule) consists of a property, a colon, a value, and a semicolon.
- CSS comments consist of a “/*” to begin and “*/” to close the comment.